Event Sales Representative
New Orleans, LA
#HiringNow #PAIDTraining #JoinTheKrewe!
We’re looking to grow our team of Sales Representatives within our events teams this quarter, and currently have multiple entry-level openings available. We provide extensive training and ongoing coaching, so this i s a great opportunity for anyone that can spark conversations and enjoys working with people.
Temporary and permanent roles are available, but full-time availability is ideal due to the planning that goes into organizing the teams at each event. You’ll be working at small-medium-sized events and private sites in places with consistent foot traffic. Some travel is required since we service clients throughout the region.
Sales Representatives are involved in:
- Face-to-face product demos and sales conversations
- Direct marketing and professional brand representation
- Consumer relations and customer service practices
- Basic, systematic sales and new customer acquisition
Progression is possible for those looking to build a career in the sales/business industry, and it’s based entirely on results, not age, seniority, or previous accomplishments.
All Sales Representatives need to be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the USA at the time of their application. We’re looking to make decisions and get people started work as soon as possible, so please apply only if you can start work within 2 weeks’ time.
Our CEO is young and highly ambitious, and the office environment is made up of entrepreneurial-minded people who thrive on:
- Teamwork, challenges, and friendly competition to drive results
- Learning and growing at their own pace with no seniority
- Fast-paced work where the more you put in, the more you get out
- Uncapped earnings based on results and consistent performance
If you think you’d fit in as part of our team, we’d love to hear from you! Keep in mind, we’re moving quickly and interviewing people right away, so don’t be surprised if you hear from us quickly!