Title: Exchange Operations Manager
Reports to: Vice President, Exchange Operations
EMX is a leading marketing technology company, leveraging a patented, end-to-end tech stack purpose-built to meet the demands of todays digital marketplace. The company creates both open and closed-loop solutions designed to unify advertisers, platforms and publishers across digital media channels including Advanced TV, Video, Display, Search & Social.
While recognized as an independent solutions provider for the digital media landscape, EMX also serves as the technology and programmatic division for its parent, ENGINE a global data-driven marketing company serving advertisings most recognized brands.
This is the perfect role for someone who has a track record of problem solving, as well as analytical acumen and is interested in growing within a programmatic technology firm thats changing the way publishers and advertisers manage their digital advertising space. This role works within the EMX exchange operations team and is responsible for supporting daily programmatic activity. This entails: troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise, working with various teams to set-up clients on our platform, mining data for trends and communicating the findings. The Exchange Operations Manager is going to be exposed to all aspects of digital advertising and given an opportunity to perfect their technical and analytical skills.
- Working with the team to support onboarding, activation, and optimization of clients within the EMX marketplace
- Responsible for monitoring day to day performance and revenue trends for key accounts
- Ensuring maximum revenue potential is being delivered for all relevant accounts through optimization, troubleshooting, as well as identifying new upsell opportunities that can be capitalized with the client
- Prepare client facing reports and QBRs
- Collaborating with various stakeholders and teams to provide industry-leading support to our clients
- Working closely with our Publisher and Demand teams to identify marketplace trends and opportunities
Tools to Manage Daily Activities (training provided):
- RTBX Proprietary exchange technology
- Dyanmics - Internal CRM
- Asana Project management
- Biddr360 platform - EMXs proprietary header bidding product suite
- MS Excel.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Science or related discipline
- Experience with programmatic
- Familiarity with oRTB protocol
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Relevant experience in understanding and leveraging data to drive informed business decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate comfortably in presentations
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate within a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Pro-active, positive attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Suites especially Excel and PowerPoint
We, ENGINE, are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law.