A local General Contractor specializing in Remodels is looking for an Experienced Tradesman with multiple talents. Specifically, the ideal Candidate will be well versed in one or two trades yet have some experience in all areas of the Remodeling process. We are willing to further train and coach the right individual in those areas where you are not yet an expert.
A Good Candidate will have Hands-On Experience & Skills in the following trades:
- Minor HVAC
- Minor Plumbing
- Minor Electrical
The Best Candidate will have Extensive Industry Knowledge with a wide range of repair and maintenance work, both interior and exterior, as listed below.
- Block Work
- Concrete Work
- Hang New Doors, Refinish, Patch, Repair & Install Hardware
- Drywall: Patch, Hang New Sheets, Tape, Mud, Skim & Texture
- Tile Installation (Walls, Floors & Backsplashes)
- Painting: Interior & Exterior
- Plumbing: Set Toilets, Move Drains & Install New Fixtures
- Electrical: Install Outlets, Switches & New Fixtures
- Have your own Dependable Vehicle to get to the Job Site
- Have your own tools (or most of them)
- Be able to Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Be Punctual
- Be Drug Free
- Be Willing to Learn
- Have the ability to Work Independently or as Part of a Crew
- Be a Clear Communicator
- Perform each assigned task Neatly & Efficiently
- Possess an Excellent Work Ethic
- Have a GREAT ATTITUDE & FRIENDLY PERSONALITY!!!
- If your Resume does not list experience in a certain trade, please include a cover letter that explains how you obtained the experience and the length of time you have performed it.
- We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations