Responsible for manufacturing plastic products in accordance with the production order, specifications, quality standards and production quotas.
- Efficiently organize, set up and operate the extrusion process in a safe manner to maximize output and minimize downtime.
- Process all raw materials in accordance with standard specifications, internal requirements and quality policies. Daily maintain raw materials levels and report shortages in compliance with process.
- Continuously conduct product inspection using laboratory equipment and measuring tools ensuring compliance with standard quality requirements.
- Label all finished products using office equipment and distribute finished products to assigned location. Return all unused raw materials to assigned locations indicating ending quantity.
- Record daily production using quality forms and report any and all underperforming areas and non-compliant finished products and/or raw materials to quality control inspector.
- Daily keep extrusion machine and tools clean; and work area free from obstacles and debris. Report to plant manager any underperforming areas following established procedure.
- Daily practice and promote safety at a workplace by wearing personal protective equipment at all times in compliance with company’s policy.
- Assist team members in training and ensure all quality procedures are followed.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Oral and Written Communication Skills, Team Support
High Attention to Detail, Problem solving and Time management
Math Aptitude and Computer Literacy
Ability to lift up to 70lbs
Ability to work flexible schedule, day or night shift for up to 12 hours per day.
Strong Benefits, Advancement and Starting Salary
- 100% matching 401K
- short/long term disability
- life insurance
- employee assistance programs
- profit sharing