Job Description Summary:
Plans and coordinates activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
* Commissions, calibrates and services new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
* Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem.
* Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
* Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
* Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
* Maintains records of performance reports and related documentation.
* Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems.
* Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
* Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers.
* US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
* Associates Degree in technical discipline, (B.S. preferred) plus 5-10+ years of experience in HVAC service, manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 PLC and C
* Strong electrical, mechanical and pneumatic skills in machine tool and test
* Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with customers and suppliers
* Must be able to travel up to 90% of the time, including some international travel.
* Must be available for extensive overtime, sometimes on short notice
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.