Who is Superb AI
Superb AI is
Fueled by decades of experience and academic research in computer vision and deep learning, including 25+ publications, 7,300+ citations, and 100+ patents, Superb AI empowers companies at all stages to build and deploy computer vision applications faster than ever before.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an exceptional Finance associate to join our growing US team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting our finance lead with day-to-day financial procedures
- Managing account records, revising, and updating financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, Tax Planning and other financial report data
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and approving purchases
- Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Providing assistance with payroll administration
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes
- Assisting with Accounts Payable: wiring funds, paying for bills, keep track of purchase contracts & invoices and Accounts Receivable: issue invoices, get/keep track of payments, keep track of our sales contracts
- Administration of banking tools, tax fillings
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- You possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment
- Your expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management
- You can work cross functionally in a global startup environment
You’ll be successful in this role if you have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superb organizational and time-management skills
- Speak fluent Korean
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a finance associate
- Proficiency in integrated financial management software
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax codes
- Experience with AR and AP
- Experience with Bookkeeping
- Experience with a variety of SW tools and Services (Brex, Gusto, etc.)
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are a fast-growing tech company with employees from coast to coast.
- We thrive in an atmosphere of learning, mentoring, and helping each other succeed.
- We have fun and respect each other.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Superb AI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Korean (Required)
Work Location: Remote