Humana is seeking a Finance/Accounting Consultant who will perform forecasting and analysis of data in the areas of financial reporting and planning, profit improvement initiatives, and on various departmental projects, using the results you generate to provide leadership with actionable insights. You will also act as a Finance liaison, partnering with associates from other business areas on special projects.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the processes for data extraction, reconciliation, and analysis of financial and operational data.
- Assist the finance team in the development of financial matrix and reports to drive operational efficiencies
- Working thru complex issues where analysis of the situation or data requires an evaluation of multiple factors to achieve best results
- Work with project stakeholders at all levels in the organization in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment
- Perform scenario modeling to analyze existing/future business relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Proven ability to provide innovative solutions to complex business processes and reporting
- Prior financial and/or budgeting and planning experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience in development of Qlikview reports
- Knowledge of Hyperion
- Experience with SAS
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and/or MS SQL with a solid understanding of relational database structures
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours