This entry-level position is located in Burkburnett, TX, and plays an integral role in ensuring Safe and Quality final finishing of NOV Pipe Fittings before shipment to our customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in varying aspects of the manufacturing area
- Assist machine operators by moving raw materials and other supplies
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Comply with all NOV Company policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Comply with all HSE policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Comply with all Quality policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- ??High School diploma or equivalent
- ?Three years of verifiable work experience
- ?Forklift license? preferred
- ??Factory environment with a large range in temperature changes
- Ability to work Night Shift
- ?Standing up to 12 hours daily
- ?Walking up to 12 hours daily
- ?Bending/Stooping up to 12 hours daily
- ?Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping/fastening) up to 12 hours daily
- ?Lifting weights up to 50 lbs. Regularly
- ?Push/Pull up to 12 hours daily
- ?Travel less than 10%?
- Works as a team member
- Ability to adapt and be cross-trained to learn all job duties as required
- Ability to learn technical repair and assembly guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read drawings, instructions or repair, and assembly operations
We are a Global Family. We are thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for our customers, ourselves, and the communities where we live and work. We take responsibility for each other and our company’s future, knowing that personal ownership leads to broader success.
We Believe in Purposeful Innovation. We see where our customers’ needs are not being met and we act. Through business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
We Believe in Service Above All. We are the backbone of the oil and gas industry with a singular focus to deliver the finest products and services, on time and on budget, to push our customers’ business forward.
Our Motto: Together, We Are Powerful! NOV remains committed to fostering diversity and innovation in our Team. NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit: [Link available when viewing the job]
NOV thanks all interested applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.