MedHealth Partners and Angel MedFlight (www.angelmedfight.com), along with our affiliates are one of the nation’s leading providers of air ambulance services for patients in need of vital medical transportation. We're looking for exceptional people who are passionate about serving our patients and their families, ensuring they receive the highest quality care at every stage of their experience with us. We expect our associates to be people-centric, ethical, patient advocates who enjoy working with others. If you are a hardworking, team player who is excited about a career in healthcare, then MedHealth Partners is the place for you!
What We are Looking For:
As a Flight Coordinator, you will provide support with the day-to-day operations to help coordinate air ambulance patient transports. You have to be organized and flexible to prioritize duties and meet timeline requirements. The ideal associate will be comfortable talking with family members, patients, and hospital personnel to capture all required documentation for patient transport.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for taking initial leads and conducting follow up.
- Work with case managers, patients, family members, and other healthcare professionals to help in coordinating ambulance transports.
- Follow standard policies and procedures to ensure all documentation requirements are captured, recorded, and accurate.
- Obtain comprehensive understanding of the patient’s medical condition.
- Obtain medical insurance coverage details to ensure proper certification policies are followed.
- Coordinates with the aviation flight support specialist the most appropriate airport FBO’s to utilize for flight crews based upon fuel prices, resources available and destination of the patient.
- Understand full process of coordinating a patient transport from initial call to follow up call.
- Perform ongoing QA of leads, opportunities, and flight charts.
- Assist with logistical components of transports, as needed.
- Liaison with vendors, patients, and hospitals, as assigned.
- Other Duties as assigned.
We have a fun and supportive culture and offer competitive benefits including:
· Paid time off
· 401(k) with matching
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Disability insurance
· Flexible spending account
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
What We Need From You:
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: 1 - 2 years office operations experience, healthcare experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location