Athletica Health & Fitness is currently seeking qualified Front Desk personnel that are responsible for providing high quality customer service to all members and guests through polite and professional greetings, account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of Athletica’s products and services.
- Greet members with a positive attitude in a polite manner using professional communication skills.
- Attentively respond to member and guests needs.
- Control member and guest access using their membership cards and proactively respond to any messages on their membership account.
- Record sales transactions for members and guests, including product sales, membership and training.
- Clean restrooms, main lobby, workout equipment.
- Process membership paperwork and member changes, including, but not limited to address changes, bank changes, member cancellation requests, new members, and freeze requests.
- Six months customer service experience (preferred)
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude
- Self-started that takes initiative and does not need substantial supervision
- Reliable and dependent
- Flexibility in schedule
- Complimentary membership and a plus one
- Discounts on goods and services
- Advancement opportunities
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location