Full stack Angular & Java Developer Lead
Work hours: 8 – 5 EST Mon-Fri(On Site)
Required Skills / Experience:
- 8 Years of experience in Applications development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing applications using Java Spring Boot for implementing business services and using Angular Framework for UX with recent experience with Angular 11 or 12.
- Should have expertise in developing and integrating Restful Services
- Hibernate/Spring JPA
- Experience in implementing API security and OAuth2 authentication protocols
- Experience in working with agile teams using process tools such as Azure DevOps , Jira
- Experience in developing UX optimized for work stations, tablets and phones; experience in translating requirements to flexible technical designs and implementations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in implementing internationalization is desirable.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Implementing Multi lingual support, Authorization using oAuth2
- The role will lead a project or solution team of developers, testers, or enterprise support associates.
- Teams led will be greater than 10 Client associates or contractors on or off site.
- Incumbents may lead teams coordinating the workflow of lower level professionals, while performing a set of similar or more complex duties themselves.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of a support, production or operations team.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion, coordinates work activities with other leads.
- Decisions and problem solving are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
- Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised.
Key Responsibilities :
- Leads the efforts of a team of over 10 Client associates or contractors.
- This is not a direct reporting relationship, but leading a project or solution team of developers, testers, engineers or support associates to meet critical deliverables.
- May act as a SCRUM Master.
- Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of enterprise systems, networks or application software, as well as desktop applications.
- Provides technical advice and consultation on complex, critical issues and escalations.
- Defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications and modifies and maintains complex existing applications.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and may maintain, test and integrates application components.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- May assist with the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Learns project management techniques by acting as a team leader on small projects or portions of larger projects.
- Develops client support plans for major projects.
- Develops further depth and expertise in delivery management and may continue on the delivery management path or go on to deepen technical skills in architecture or highly specialized subject matter expertise.
Java, Full Stack, Angular