Work you’ll do
This is an exciting opportunity to join Deloitte’s market leading, global Operations business. We are looking for multiple Operations professionals to join our team in contractor roles and work with our clients to meet their business growth ambitions. We are interested in hearing from anyone with general operations experience within Global Markets, Asset Management, Private Wealth Management and more generally Investment Banking across a range of seniorities.
Experience & Skills Required
A range of levels of seniority are required and your experience and skills will include a selection of the below:
1. Be Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
2. Have strong numerical and decision-making skills
3. Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
5. Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritize tasks.
6. Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team.
7. Undergraduate degree
8. 5+ years of experience
Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges
We do not accept agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Expected Work Schedule
Approximate hours per week
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Requisition code: 112159