Our company seeks an individual to coordinate operations of the North American Google for Education Collaborative service (https://www.amplifiedit.com/gfe-collaboratives). The Collaborative offers schools across North America a platform to learn and share the latest updates, technical approaches, challenges and lessons learned around Google for Education and Chrome devices. Reporting directly to the Collaborative Associate Manager, this role requires you to maintain and improve many of the Collaborative's systems and processes.
This position requires an individual who has an understanding of the education market and should be familiar with online tools and platforms. The Specialist will take care of event planning and communication, both in person and virtual. Onboarding and offboarding of our member schools as well as being responsible for troubleshooting and resolving members' questions and issues.
This position requires a well-balanced individual - able to be in the weeds with attention to detail but also can see the wider picture and long-term impact in regards to systems, processes and platforms.
This position will be remote.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Virtual and in person event communication and planning
- Onboarding and offboarding of members
- Process registrations and import into systems
- Field and troubleshoot issues from members
- Management and improvement of processes, tools, resources and integrations
- Ensuring the internal knowledge base is update
- Compile engagement data and analytics to record and report.
- Redundancy coverage for the Technical PD Specialist role on Key Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years experience in educational technology or working with information systems
- Proficiency with the Google Workspace set of productivity tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc
- Reside within the United States aligned with EST or CST time zones
- Ability to work from home where all meetings are conducted on camera
- Experience responding to customer support
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
- Participate in live, online events
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, social)
- An innate ability to easily pick up and learn new platforms (end users and back end)
- Experience with online webinar, CMS and CRM platforms
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.