We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented reservations coordinator. Our reservations coordinators play a key role in our travel team building itineraries, crafting emails, performing hotel rate checks, arranging concierge services, corresponding with suppliers, and building relationships with our trusted supplier network and clientele. To be a successful travel coordinator, you should have a passion for travel and a desire to inspire others to make their travel dreams come true.
- Act as reservations single point of contact for all TravelBash guests.
- Responsible for all reservations aspects of a group and/or wedding
- Coordinates room blocks, rooming lists, pick-ups, VIP and upgraded accommodations, correspondence relating to reservations and other group reservation functions
- Obtains information from guests and accurate enters into reservation systems
- Reviews reservations and ensures billing is processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Support TravelBash Team in writing emails to clients
- Create and keep travel documents and invoices updated
- Enter data in CRM (trip feedback, payment info, client info)
- Completes travel arrangements for clients with air, hotel, car, and other ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares. Utilizes preferred vendors to minimize expense for Field Operations budget thereby maximizing profit for MHS.
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the travel needs including ticket/itinerary processing, clerical functions, travel credits, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or Business a plus
- Related travel experience and industry knowledge is essential
- A passion for travel
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Self-driven in an autonomous, remote environment
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO
- Able to consistently drive the vision of TrVLB
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be highly regarded
- A dedicated home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
- Minimal distractions