This position is responsible for the smooth flow of patients, approved visitors, and employees through designated entrances to the hospital or practices.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Asks structured health related questions per the written scripted guidelines designed to screen for specific health symptoms.
- Takes temporal artery temperatures of all persons entering the hospital and assigned entrances.
- Provides a surgical mask to all persons approved to enter the hospital, (patients, approved visitors, and employees).
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.