Since 2003, Jade Associates has been providing specialized accounting and tax services to French expatriates and entrepreneurs. Jade became a part of the Fiducial family in 2015. Fiducial, founded in France in 1970, is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
This position entails heavy recruiting in a competitive market, as well as performing HR responsibilities including but not limited to the handling of the new hire process, benefits administration, employee relations, conducting orientations, onboarding, assisting managers with HR-related matters, and other HR duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will maintain a high level of industry awareness and will develop partnerships with all client groups in order to understand, anticipate, and fulfill their staffing needs. This position is an integral part of both the recruiting and HR teams and will be a key component in maintaining a high performance culture, building and maintaining a strong talent pipeline, partnering with hiring managers, and building relationships with universities/colleges.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 5+ years of recruiting/HR experience in either a corporate or agency environment
- Must be proactive and one that can successfully execute creative sourcing strategies
- Must be able to “think outside the box”
- Proven track record of partnering with hiring managers to assist them with their hiring goals.
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload with a high level of efficiency
- General HR experience necessary
- Fluency in French is required
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has the keen ability to collaboratively work with peers, staff, and senior management in a team-oriented environment.
- Is a team player, self-motivated, and highly organized with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Thrives in a metric-driven environment
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional time management skills
- Possesses a high level of integrity
- Is a great relationship builder
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus