We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.
We are rapidly growing and have an exciting new opportunity for People Operations Business Partner role!
The People Operations Business Partner provides support and counsel to leaders and their business units on all things related to Talent Strategy, driving high performance, engagement and retention of our teams.
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
- Support Talent Acquisition in identifying hiring needs and selecting top talent for open positions.
- Facilitate Leadership Onboarding & Training for all incoming leaders.
- Ensure that all team members have 30-60-90 Onboarding Plans, prior to start.
Performance & Development
- Partner with Leaders to develop and deliver formal performance action(s) (Performance Accountability Plans, Growth Plans, etc.) to identified low and/or at-risk performers and retain/grow Key Talent.
- Provide day to say support and counsel to leaders and their teams on all things talent – performance, engagement, development and employee relations. Provide implementation support where applicable.
- Manage Employer Relations at the team level, in partnership with department leaders.
- Analyze Performance data; facilitate collaborative discovery sessions with leaders to evaluation their data and partner with them on ways to optimize/improve/maintain results (w/ H/M/L performance in mind).
Engagement & Communication
- Collect and analyze engagement and data; facilitate collaborative discovery sessions with leaders to evaluate their data and partner with them on ways to optimize/improve/maintain results.
- Partner with leaders to provide resources and opportunities for teams to participate in engagement activities both virtually and on location.
- Collaborate with VP, People & Culture on the creation and deployment of all engagement/communication and performance initiatives.
- Partner with Leaders to implement engagement activities at the team level, ensuring they have what they need for successful implementation.
Compensation & Benefits
- Perform compensation analysis as needed, leverage total compensation tools available to drive ethical pay practices at the practice level.
- Proactively engage with Leaders on opportunities and/challenges related to compensation.
- Distribute and communicate compensation changes and programs to key staff.
- 5+ years of core human resources experience
- 2+ years of HR Business Partner experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Strong organization and communication and presentation skills - written and oral
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- People Management Skills - ability to influence & de-escalation skills,
- Service-orientation / customer success mentality and approach
Working Environment & Physical Requirements
Working conditions include those typically seen in an office environment. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.