Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
*Only candidates from Orlando, FL area (within 50 miles) will be considered at this time*
- NEW CALL TRANSFER INCENTIVE PLAN includes Weekly and Monthly Bonuses!
- NEW HIRE Performance Bonus Incentives up to $1,000
- Yearly Earning Potential: $57,200 - $100,000+
Are you passionate about travel, vacations and sales? Do you desire to have a career that offers unlimited earning potential? How about working remotely from home or at our new state of the art contact center with leaders who are invested in YOU and YOUR success?
If you answered “yes”, look no further. Wyndham Destinations Marketing Contact Center is growing the Inbound Call Transfer Team and looking to hire top talent as Inbound Call Transfer Sales Representatives. Do not have timeshare sales experience but have proven sales experience and skills in another industry to be successful? No problem, our Best in Class trainers and programs will teach you what you need to know.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our ideal candidate is driven to succeed. Persuasive, self-motivated and has the ability to work independently. Individual will be empowered through overcoming challenges while embracing the rewards of working in a sales environment. Possess a positive, outgoing, professional demeanor and strives to deliver best in class customer service. Must be coachable and willing to learn.
What does an Inbound Call Transfer Sales Representative Do?
As a Call Transfer Sales Representative, you will receive incoming calls (“marketing leads”) through Wyndham Destinations Call Transfer Program; a partnership with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham guests and Reward members are interested in learning more about a vacation getaway and transferred to our department for the details. Using our consultative sales approach, you will greet the customer in a professional and friendly manner, explain the details and benefits of the highly discounted vacation getaway package, answer questions and overcome objections. A successful representative will ultimately sell the customer a vacation package to one of our beautiful resort destinations where they will hear about the benefits of Wyndham Destinations Vacation Ownership. These getaways are designed to promote our beautiful resorts providing the customer an opportunity to create long lasting memories with their family and friends through becoming timeshare owners.
Work schedule will include a combination of weekdays, nights and weekends. Full availability is required. Current hours of operations are as follows and subject to change based on business needs.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 11:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 8:00pm
Remote / Work from Home Opportunity Requirements:
- Must have a high speed internet connection and modem
- Dedicated office/work space
- NEW Incentive Plan Yearly Earning Potential of $57,200 - $100,000+ per year includes Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses!
- $15 plus incentives up to $1,000.00 during first 6 weeks
- 15+ Destination Packages Available
- Ability to work Remote / Work From Home or in our safe, socially-distant work environment
- Advancement opportunities & career growth
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time
- Medical/dental and vision care plans within 30 days of employment
- 401(k) program with company match
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Dynamic fun and inclusive culture
- Team building events and competitions
- New State of the Art Contact Center – Opened June 2020
- Travel discounts to stay at our beautiful hotels and resorts worldwide
- Best in Class Training
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Sales minded professional (hospitality, sales, call center, server, or marketing experience)
- Ability to work in a goal and performance based environment
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit business needs
- Proven experience in painting a picture and build excitement around a product or service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client focus and an ability to overcome objections
Your Health & Safety is a Top Priority!
In alignment with our company’s values, we continue to be committed to the health and safety of our owners, guests, members, and associates. We have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols, disinfecting measures. We have social distancing protocols in place, temperature checks, requirement of masks in common areas and more. Have additional concerns? Our recruiters will share more during the screening/interview process and address any questions you may have.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.