- Maintains workforce to support volume and skills required of customer requests through effective recruitment practices. Monitors and ensures installation contractor workforce is balanced according to company standards and guidelines- Provides feedback to installers regarding installation outcomes vs. company standards.
- Provides feedback and holds installers accountable for installation standards while maintaining strong relationships. Regularly communicates challenges, changes and expectations with installers.
- Ensures all contractors adhere to compliance standards. Notifies installers of upcoming changes or requirements needed to maintain compliance and follows up to satisfy requirements in a timely manner.
- Assesses special projects and provides sound guidance to ensure product challenges and installation requirements are addressed upfront for a successful install.
- Work orders are efficiently processed and accurately reflect type and quantity of services and materials used according to company standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism through communication and interactions with customers and property residents.
- Ensures that all work is performed in a healthy and safe manner.
- Current Valid Drivers License.
- Experience working with contractors and/or experience working in the trades. Floor covering experience helpful.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and assertive; comfortable with decision making and potential for confrontation.
- Able to use a computer and ability to learn new systems.
- Possess satisfactory written and reading communication skills to communicate with installers, sales staff and executives.
- General office experience and dispatching & scheduling a plus.
- Able to lift and carry 40+ lbs.
- Current valid Driver License and ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles as needed. Maintain a vehicle and auto insurance for use to travel to job sites. Travel to job sites using personal or company vehicle.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.