The perfect candidate enjoys collaborating with a team of passionate individuals in a dynamic, office environment. They love learning new things in a fast-paced, ever-evolving company. We’re looking for someone who enjoys solving problems with a high sense of urgency in order to make sure infants and their families begin treatment as quickly as possible due to the limited window for treatment.
We will train you on the insurance process and the things unique to Cranial Technologies!
At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our families over the phone
- Coordination of information between referring physicians, insurance companies and our own treatment clinics
- Obtain insurance authorizations
- Research, review and effectively document benefits, eligibility, and authorization requirements within our system
- Accurately verify benefits and eligibility to ensure our families can make an informed decision in regards to their cost associated with treatment
- Review cost shares, co-payments and financial responsibilities with our patients families
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to learn new things and apply them in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- 1 – 2 years customer service or related experience
- 1 – 2 years experience with computer software
- Investigative, curious and problem solving mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Personable, warm, empathetic, and professional in communication style over the phone and with team members
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- $18 per hour with opportunity for growth
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at [email protected]for assistance.