Are you an experienced Intake Prep Imager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Responsible for entry of new patient information/demographics and prescriptions into the system. Very heavy data entry role, will not be taking any calls.
- Will be creating accounts and attaching images to the profile. Entering Pharma programs, payors, and clinic information.
- WFH for now, will return to office in early 2021
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of data entry experience in a healthcare environment
- 1+ years of healthcare insurance/claims experience (can come from another specialty pharmacy, PBM, or MCO) preferred
- Ability to pass a drug test and vaccinated for COVID
Hours for this Position:
M-F, 10:00-7:00, Training will be 8:00-5:00 for the first few weeks.
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[Email available when viewing the job]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.