Intellectual Property Attorney/agent (chem/chem eng.)
Billion & Armitage is a growing Intellectual Property law firm in the Twin Cities suburbs. We are seeking an additional attorney or patent agent to support our domestic and international clients. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, opportunities for advancement, and a collaborative, friendly firm environment.
- Preparing patent and trademark applications.
- Conducting invention disclosure meetings.
- Prosecution of US and foreign patents, trademarks, & copyrights.
- Management of dockets and deadlines.
- Searching patent and trademark databases and preparing opinions.
- 1-4 years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution.
- USPTO registration number preferred.
- Degree in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- Extreme attention to detail and deadline oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships across various levels of an organization.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
Billion & Armitage is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- bar registration (Preferred)
Work Location: One location