Kforce has a client in Pittsburgh, PA that is seeking an Internal Auditor 2.
- Internal Auditor 2 conducts execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducting financial, compliance or operational audit projects including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of internal controls
- Executes audit scope, objectives, and work plans; Performs testing of key controls and documents results
- Internal Auditor 2 executes procedures supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances
- Presents audit findings to audit management for the development of reports and recommendations
- Internal Auditor 2 develops and maintains productive client and team relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
- 3+ years of Internal Audit or related compliance/risk or line of business experience (in any of the following areas: Technology/Cyber/Security, CCAR, Capital Markets, Liquidity, Consumer/Commercial Banking, Mortgage banking/consumer lending, credit risk, independent risk management, asset management/investments/fiduciary, SOX, default management, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, broker dealer and commercial securities
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.