This position is responsible for various corporate legalities. You should be confident working with upper management, self-directed, someone who anticipates issues and who has an ability to review complex commercial contracts, vendor agreements, and NDA’s. Key characteristics are diplomacy, intelligence, problem-solver, and the ability to work with shifting priorities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- JD and Mississippi Bar Admission required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Experience in employment and corporate law preferred
- Must be proficient in contractual analysis, discovery, research, drafting motions, depositions, scheduling, litigation, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively assess priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- This position is required to report daily to Oxford, MS Headquarters
- Must pass background and security checks
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must have authorization to work in the US
401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), PTO, Company-paid life insurance, and more.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location