SupplyHouse.com, a fast growing and successful e-commerce company, is looking for a new inventory Analyst to join our Forecasting team. This position will be responsible for effectively maintaining and balancing inventory levels between our fulfillment centers by using statistical analysis, forecasting logic and industry experience.
This is a remote-basedrole within select states in the United States. At this time, we are only able to employ those located in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
This position will require travel to our NY office headquarters for up to four timesper year for internal meetings and team-building activities. The cost of travel for employees out of the area will be covered by the company. Additionally, our offices are always available for staff to use as much as desired.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type:Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Remote (Must be located in one of the following states: Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.)
Salary: $75,000-90,000 (Annually)
- Working extensively with inventory forecasting software to identify and track product trends and life cycles (current and future product demands)
- Analyzing a wide range of data, trends, historical demand, customer input and supplier constraints to optimize replenishment cycle and mix
- Designing metrics and preparing analysis reports to come up with actionable items
- Working in a team environment to help create and place stocking orders based on forecasts
- Continuously analyzing numerous data points to maximize return on investment
- Analyzing, identifying, and implementing opportunities for process improvement
- Incorporating Macroeconomic factors as well as high level strategy changes into brand level strategy
- Working with other teams within the Purchasing Department to effectively manage the inventory levels of your brand portfolio
- Acting as a team liaison to other departments (operations, finance, etc.) and providing information they can utilize in decision making
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Data Science or other quantitative field
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Excel (Statistical Analysis, Data Manipulation, V-lookup, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to review and process large volumes of data
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Critical thinking skills dealing with ambiguity situations
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
What’s Important to Us:
- Positive Attitude– We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious
- GRIT– Our 5 core values! (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, and Grit)