Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of our Glendale team where you will use your knowledge and background in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will partner with the factory operations in providing direction that ensures product is coordinated, monitored, and completes the production cycle according to schedule. Carries out complex End-to-End planning processes from program kickoff through procurement, build and shipment to customer. Identify solutions and plans that will align the production schedule and material availability. Interact with both internal and external customers to drive production coordination solutions. Use integration of production background to facilitate continuous improvement efforts that will facilitate production schedule improvements.
- Ensure roadmap execution
- Project Management Process development
- Support the MOS
- Metrics improvement
- Support Integrated Supply Chain sites
- Manage production process
- Manage data and report
- Support to manage risks
- Support to manage escalation
YOU MUST HAVE
- High Diploma/GED
- 3 years+ experience in Integrated Supply Chain
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements, no dual citizenship allowed
- Bachelor’s Degree in lieu of experience
- Some project management or ISC Experience
- Some experience in SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Use of Macros
- Ability to thrive in team environment but also take initiative to be self-motivated to work independently
- Strong communication and analytical problem-solving skills
- High sense of urgency with positive can-do attitude
- Green Belt certified
- Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
- Global company working experience.
- JOB ID: HRD165216
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 19019 N. 59th,Glendale,Arizona,85308,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.