IBM is hiring Senior JAVA Developers & JAVA Developers . Onsite & Remote opportunities available.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Our IBM Client Innovation Centers in Baton Rouge, LA; Monroe, LA; East Lansing, MI; and Buffalo, NY are expanding and have immediate opportunities for experienced forward-thinking Java Developers with a passion for growth and innovation. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into innovation solutions to drive growth for our clients. Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
As a Java Developer, you will be expected to provide development, support and delivery services for complex client applications. This role requires a broad knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues, work cross teams to develop and implement solutions and provide technical support and consultation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3+ years or more of experience programming as a Java Developer
- 2+ years or more of experience using Spring Boot
- 2+ years or more of experience using RESTful APIs
- 2+ years or more or more of experience with developing Microservices
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Solid understanding of CNCF principles and initiative
- Knowledge of CI / CD concepts and Docker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write unit tests associated
- Experience using Spring Cloud
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Messaging
- Experience with Caching
- Experience using CI/CD tools (Git, Sonar)
- Knowledgeable with Agile, Scrum
Remote and Onsite JAVA Developers can travel up to 50% post COVID