Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30 global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As Executive Assistant to the Managing Director of North Asia you will be responsible for managing schedule, travel and other critical day-to-day functions efficiently and accurately. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced international organization.
What you'll do
- Book travel, manage expenses, and assist with day to day organization.
- Coordinate meetings with internal employees, external partners, and international contacts, often on short notice.
- Understand and manage the importance and timeliness of meetings with employees, the board, external contacts, partners and vendors.
- Attend and organize internal and external meetings such as Board of Directors meetings as required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Organize Company internal and external events.
- Create and edit presentations and documents for business use.
- Keep up with the industry news and inform the managing director of important developments that may affect the business.
- Some Translation of documents or presentations.
- Being responsible for Ad-hoc projects for North Asia.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with above 3 years’ experience supporting a senior-level executive (Director or above).
- Ability to coordinate, cancel, reschedule, organize, book travel and research against short deadlines and across time zones.
- Ability to work independently; complete tasks with minimal instruction and take initiative.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to adapt to ambiguity within a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English (TOEIC minimum 800 ) and fluency in Japanese is required.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.