We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Position: Junior Business Analyst
VISA: Any one who authorized to work in USA
- Experience in capturing, analyzing and documenting business requirements.
- Ability to capture requirements with efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail on a consistent basis.
- Ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, subject matter experts and development teams
- Experience in documenting requirements using the – Use Cases, Activity Diagrams & Domain Models.
- Experience creating screen mock ups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience Microsoft Office products
Fresher consultants can also apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote