PEOPLE & ORGANIZATIONJUNIOR HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNERCarlsbad, California, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Build strong working relationships with managers and employees for select functional teams within COBRA PUMA GOLF, located in Carlsbad, CA.
- Continuous development to provide effective, creative, and objective employee relations support through coaching, policy interpretation and progressive disciplinary action
- Guide managers through the talent management process to ensure consistency, clarity, and achievable action plans
- Identify learning opportunities for employees to offer ongoing development
- Partner with Boston-based People Connection & Attraction team to ensure best in class recruitment for CPG location
- Participate in the New Employee Orientation for newly hired employees as a key facilitator to deliver a consistent brand message to ensure a positive onboarding
- Lead the Corporate COBRA PUMA GOLF Employer Branding initiatives in partnership with Global and other regional Business Partners
- Ensure compliance with HR-related federal, state, local and company rules and regulations
- Drive the development of key Talent Development programs in collaboration with the Manager, People & Organization
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Professional HR Certification preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in a progressive HR role
- Workday experience beneficial
- Possess demonstrated results providing effective employee relations coaching and counseling
- Must be flexible and comfortable with managing multiple priorities
- Results oriented with ability to work within demanding times frames
- Need to be a self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Essential to be detail oriented, creative, and possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficient knowledge of US labor law and compliance