Elevate yourself and make a difference today!
Become an Elite Partner!
Why Elite Mortgage
Elite Mortgage aims to disrupt the mortgage industry by taking on a different perspective that few organizations dare to take. In a time where people are calling for work reform and greater compassion, we see it fit to step up and change the way we in the industry operate.
To become an Elite partner is to become instilled with the values of community, collaboration, transparency, and service.
Whether you’re new to the industry or you already know your way around, we know that your success will be our success!
What You Get
- Higher commissions – keep up to 95% of commissions!
- Greater freedom – work anywhere you want because you don’t need to go to the office!
- Extensive support system – we handle compliances, assist with filings, and provide tools!
- Get benefits easier – we’ll back you up with your medical, dental, disability benefits, and even retirement planning!
- Training – whether you’re new or want to grow, we’ll be there to help you become elite!
- Chance to earn lifetime referral fees – we reward your long-term commitment to the team!
Take your chance today and become part of something bigger!
We are Elite Mortgage and are looking to expand our team. We are looking to hire enthusiastic, customer-centric, growth-minded JuniorMortgage Loan Officersto help our clients buy their dream homes.
This position would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in the mortgage and real estate industry.
You will receive training in high-value skills and will have the opportunity for growth within our organization.
- Cultivate relationships with real estate agents, brokers, title agencies, and clients to develop a pipeline
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Consult with potential loan applicants – answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on the applicant’s financial status
- The interface between loan processor, senior loan officer, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Help collect final closing documentation, review final HUD and closing documents and fees with customers and attend loan closings
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Maintain and enhance personal knowledge of products and services as well as the laws, regulation and internal policies and procedures appropriate to the position
REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Great interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive customer/borrower information
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to be a quick learner and flexible
- Ability to engage in several detailed tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines (16 – 30-day loan submission to completion)
We are looking to hire a candidate for a long-term relationship. You will be provided the chance to learn new skill and grow in your career. We look to grow our talent as we grow as an organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you comfortable working remotely?
- Can you start as soon as possible?
- Do you have a Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS)
- Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote