Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Execute test methods and protocols in the evaluation of medical device packaging materials, components, and systems.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks throughout the lab, including cleaning, ordering, discarding of solutions, organizing supplies, and retrieving and returning samples from sample storage
- Learn to perform monthly maintenance on both laboratory equipment
- Prepare samples for analysis and monitor some instrumentation with minimum supervision including. Instrumentation will also be cleaned and stored appropriately after use
- Assist with Inventory process within the group
- Perform a variety of organizational tasks to aide in the everyday functionality of the laboratory
- Perform laboratory cleaning responsibilities of equipment and controlled rooms
- Work efficiently, document work clearly, and perform responsibilities accurately
- Special projects as necessary/as directed
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- High School Diploma
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.