A growing, OB Hospitalist group in Las Vegas, Nevada is searching for a BE/BC OBGYN Laborist to join their busy group. Gynecological surgeon as well as an OB are on backup for calls. The ideal candidate is engaging/friendly, great at communication and has ambition to help with group growth.
- BE/BC OB/GYN
- Nevada licensed or ability to obtain
- Employed w/ profit sharing after 2 years
- 15 twelve hour shifts per month (full time)
- Potential for growth/advancement including leadership opportunities
About Southern Hills Hospital
Located in the southwest and consistently rated for high patient and physician satisfaction, the 265-bed facility is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and is certified by The Joint Commission for three orthopedic certifications including; Hip and Knee Replacement Program and Hip Fracture Program.
- Full service ER Department including two 24/7 Free-Standing ER facility, ER at The Lakes and ER at S. Las Vegas Blvd.
- Surgical services department offering robotic and minimally invasive procedures for orthopedics and spine, general surgery, gynecology and gastroenterology
- Comprehensive orthopedic services including a specialized unit for inpatient care
- Behavioral health services including an 80-bed facility, The Pavilion offering inpatient and outpatient services
- Women’s Services including high-risk OB and a newly remodeled unit.
- Full service oncology unit with chemo certified nurses
For more information, visit www.SouthernHillsHospital.com.
Las Vegas, Nevada – located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.