Position: Learning and Development Project Manager
Location: Remote Role
- The Learning Designer creates learning solutions and experiences that build workforce capability to accelerate talent, improve performance and mitigate risk through relevant continuous learning experiences aligned to Business Unit Learning Strategy and blueprint.
- Uses Business Strategy, Learning Strategy and data driven insights to design learning solutions and learner journeys in collaboration with the Learning Experience Architect and the Client facing Learning professional to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Designs and plans learner-centric multi-part learner journeys and experiences, based on the blueprint and learning solution requirements, to solve business challenges and achieve the business outcomes as defined by and in collaboration with the Learning Experience Architect, client facing learning professionals and SMEs
- Designs learning solutions and a framework, principles and guidance for developers to follow and adapt based on deep understanding of business unit needs, learners, organizational culture, personas, mindset and skills, and internal limits including: change tolerance, leader availability, learner attention/absorption, incentives, information, tools/resources.
- Facilitates and leads design sessions; works to assess learner/persona skill gaps, clearly defines instructional objectives and designs effective scalable learner solutions.
- Guides Developers as they iterate and develop learning solutions and assets
- 6+ years of Learning Design, or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up-to-date instructional design and learning science applied to live, virtual, on-line, social, adaptive and in the flow continuous learning experiences
- Leverages innovative digital learning technologies and scalable user interfaces for web and mobile learner experiences
- Applies design thinking principles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Co-creates, collaborates and builds trusted partnerships with team and business stakeholders
- Leverages data driven insights to drive decisions
- Agility, flexibility, working in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Creative thinking, strong problem-solving, continuous improvement capability
- Ability to guide / mentor experienced Developers and troubleshoot issues
- Assess capability, evaluate and measure value and business impact
- Stakeholder analysis and management, change management