Responsible for administrative support to the Lending Staff in their production and management of their commercial loan portfolios, as well as servicing the needs of the Bank’s loan and depository customers. Successfully closing new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers. Manages and monitors an assigned loan portfolio, provides customer service, and identifies customer needs. Applies working knowledge of Commercial loan documentation, works under general supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations. This role is an integral part of the team, partnering with Commercial and/or Business Banking groups in the sales, servicing and management of clients and loan portfolios.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Processes and ensures accuracy of loan documentation for closings; interfacing with the customer, attorneys, title companies, and other third-party vendors and consultants. Scheduling loan closings and attending in the loan officer’s place as needed. Enters financial information into the loan management system and ensures that all necessary documents are in agreement with the credit approval; are in compliance with all bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements and included in the loan package prior to closing.
- Prepare and maintain draw schedules for construction loans, order property inspections or similar inspections, and review third party inspection reports and progress reports related to loan draws, as applicable to validate incremental loan draws for funding.
- Works with Loan Operations/Credit Administration to collect all necessary information needed for existing relationships. Follows up on past due tickler items to clear all loan documentation deficiencies and provide ongoing servicing of the loan portfolio.
- Communicate, report and follow up on portfolio past dues to ensure they remain current, while maintaining customer contact.
- Assist customers with banking needs by coordinating with other banking departments to support the customer’s need to open accounts, transfer funds, process wires, etc. Keeps Loan Officers updated as to ongoing needs of customers.
- Maintains and develops as needed customized reporting that tracks maturing lines/loans, past dues, opened and closed loans, and portfolio changes based on branch and officer assignment. May perform research and analysis related to loan projects, such as industry studies and management reports.
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of lending practices and financial principles and supports the Bank’s overall mission, standards, policies and procedures and confidentiality guidelines.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75219: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location