Licensed Independent Social Worker-LISW
WinMed Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center established in 1975. We are looking for energetic, committed, and mission-driven individuals! We are looking for an individual who will work in collaboration with our medical providers to provide integrated medical and behavioral health services to patients at the Health Center. Interventions will be brief, solution-focused treatment that is effective and consistent with a population-based model of care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be an energetic, committed, mission-driven Behavioral Health provider.
- Excellent communication skills with patients and staff.
- Willing to embrace the an integrated model of care (Medical-Behavioral Health) that utilizes a team-based approach in serving our patients.
Requirements of Licensed Independent Social Worker:
- Master’s Degree
- Must have an Ohio, Licensed Independent Social Worker license
- Must have completed the two years of supervision
- Paid Time Off
- Major Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Eligible to apply for National Health Service Corp Student Loan Repayment Program
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Send all resumes to the following Email Address: [Link available when viewing the job]
Add email recipients for resumes: [Link available when viewing the job]
(Separate emails with a comma)