Live-In Eating Disorder Recovery Coach
Koplin Consulting is passionate about providing mental health and coaching services which allow individuals life-changing help in real life and in real time. We recognize that triggers do not usually arise in the office or during office hours and neither will the solution. Our clients face a unique set of challenges in life and need individuals who understand those issues and how to navigate them.
Let’s face it. A 9-5 job isn’t for everyone and it’s certainly not for the coaches who work with us. Are you someone who’s dreamed of traveling, impacting people’s lives in the moment, and then diving fully back into your own life without interruption? Are you someone who loves being in the trenches working one on one with individuals struggling with eating disorders? What if you could devote up to 30 days of uninterrupted time to your client to aid in their recovery? Our coaches work with clients in the here and now, providing skills and reminders in the moment, and help the primary therapist to implement the treatment plan in real time.
We are looking for a Live-In Recovery Coach who is willing to reside in our client’s home environment for 15-30 days and assist them in creating sustainable recovery systems at home. Coaches will help implement coping skills and help clients create patterns which serve them in a more functional manner at home, at work and in the community. This is a contractposition based on current need and client fit with the potential for future in-home assignments.
- Live with client for 30 daysand implement an individualized treatment plan for clients. This work involves helping a client be proactive in their lives, process emotions and issues in the moment when they are happening, working through triggers in real time.
- Help clients develop new interests and discover the ways in which life can be enjoyable.
- Assist clients in creating a schedule, find work or apply for schools, build a solid support network, create and maintain healthy social relationships, and set up/maintain treatment.
- Provide and facilitate conversations between clients and family to help rebuild/repair their relationship.
- Accompany clients to meetings, appointments and recreational activities.
- Masters in Counseling, Social Work, Family Therapy, or equivalent degree, preferred
- Personal malpractice/liability insurance
- Experience with eating disorders
- Flexible schedule
- Willingness to travel
Our coaches are vital to the success of our treatment solutions! Our unique approach to treatment is not just a pathway to success for our clients, but for our coaches well. We invest in our coaches to provide the educational and training opportunities needed to achieve your dreams!
**Please note, the actual location of this position will be based on the assigned client and can be located anywhere in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $500.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- Are you willing to live in the client’s home for up to 30 days?
- Eating Disorder: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road