- Analysis of loan administration activities including interpreting Agent notices related to paydowns, borrowings, fundings, capitalized interest, and rollovers.
- Review and maintenance of security attributes (Ratings, Recovery rates, Industries, Spreads, Maturities, etc.) for underlying portfolio assets.
- Review daily cash flows and reconciliations to ensure proper collection and allocation of cash payments.
- Reconciliation of key portfolio statistics between internal systems and the Trustee’s/Custodian’s book of record.
- Develop strong working relationships with the various Trustees to promptly resolve cash, asset and data discrepancies.
- Communicate with Agent banks and counterparties in resolving issues involving account positions and various trade activities.
- Prepare and review monthly client reports comprised of performance and portfolio characteristics for Leveraged Loan Accounts
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers, Traders and Credit Analysts to gather necessary information and also support their operational and analytical needs.
- Familiarity with Par/Distressed bank loans, PIK notes, trade claims, warrants and private equities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-8+ years of experience of general loan operations and administration
- Working knowledge of the loan products and related documentation (Credit Agreement, Trade documents)
- Familiarity with loan administration and reporting systems (Clearpar, etc.)
- Knowledge of loan restructures/amendments
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized with strong written and communication
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- syndicated or direct bank loan: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location