Localization Specialist needed for a 3 month contract opportunity with our client in the Entertainment Industry located in Burbank, CA.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Attention to detail
- Project Coordination
- Strong Communication
Purpose and Objectives
Support a localization project with a leading client.
- Receive, assign, and manage orders from internal and external clients for all HE, DIGITAL, PHYSICAL requests
- Schedule and track projects including deadlines, financial spending, and volume on internal WB systems (e.g., Smartsheet, GatorSky) and client’s systems (e.g., Backlot) and provide detailed reports to Subtitling Manager
- Assign and track DETE and NEST uploads as per business requests
- Track, troubleshoot and manage late deliveries, rejections, and various issues, directly with vendors
- Establish and manage relation with vendors, their reps and management
- Respond to various specs and linguistic questions related to content
- Provide estimates to clients
- Address stakeholders requests and queries
- Communicate on daily basis to Localization management, raising issues that may impact the department
- Supply data to senior management for financial and production forecasts
- Liaise directly with Mastering for localized versions, with Dubbing/Subtitling for Main/Episode titles, songs, and glossaries, with Client Relations and Content Servicing for scheduling and client’s specs
- Create reports on titles, languages, clients and deliverable, as needed
- Maintain and update mailing lists and territory contacts for asset retrieval
- Attend meetings related to Localization, remotely or in person depending on the situation
- Perform special tasks/projects per business need
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years in subtitling production/localization is preferred
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience in project management/coordination in a fast paced environment
- Experience with physical and digital workflow
- Experience with dubbing and subtitling production is a plus
- Knowledge of frame rates, subtitle formats, audio formats, video formats is a pus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, large scale and highlevel projects and tasks
- Experience in fast paced, deadline driven environment
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kelly Kingera
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more [Link available when viewing the job]!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
unity Employer, M/F/D/V.