The Logistics Clerk role is responsible for preparing bills of lading, scheduling shipments, and maintaining relationships with carriers.
- Call LTL, FTL, and Flatbed carriers to schedule shipments, meeting ship dates
- · Prepare accurate bills of lading and packing slips
- · Prepare ship schedule report daily
- · Communicate heavily via phone and email regarding shipping status, order status, etc.
- · Assist with inventory
- Good understanding of shipping and receiving processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills (email, internet, MS Excel)
- Strong communication and customer service skills