PLEASE NOTE:If you are applying through Indeed, you will receive an email from TruckRight Support requesting that you finish your application process on-line.
Overall Description of the Job:
Supervises a team of seven (7) in receiving fuel orders from internal and external customers. The Logistics Manager participates in and ensures accuracy of building those loads while balancing product availability, cost, and logistical efficiency. This position oversees proper inventory management through monitoring equipment and scheduling loads for the optimal time.
Although this position can be done remotely we are requesting that candidates be located in the Washington or Idaho areas.
- Receive, schedule and dispatch orders
- Evaluate, improve and implement process; measure and manage to key metrics
- Ensure order accuracy
- On-th-fly problem saving
- Perform other duties, projects, etc. as assigned by supervisor
- Computer knowledge (i.e. Outlook, MS Office, Paychex, intranet, Telapoint)
- Knowledge of Access preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service abilities
- Neat, clean appearance
- Well organized
- Works well on own; self-motivated
We offer a highly competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match and paid time off. This position is exempt from overtime.