If you are a brilliant problem solver with customer care experience within a technology industry background, plus fluency in French and English, you could help Dell work smarter, faster and more efficiently. We are looking for a Customer Care Agent to join Dell Services in Casablanca and shape the way we work, now and in the future.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Customer Care Agent is integral to one of Dells most important strategic initiatives, Customer Experience. The role of the Customer Care Agent is to deliver a positive customer experience, to solve situations when orders do not meet the customers expectations, and work with internal departments to find the best solutions to customer issues. The main responsibilities for this job are:
- Servicing and supporting Spanish, English or French speaking customers in emerging markets
- Answering properly customer requests and fix non-technical issues by providing the best solutions
- Providing guidance and online maintenance for the customers on the phone and through email support
- Understanding the customer needs and ensuring full ownership of all internal and external customer requests
- Managing open customer cases while providing continuous visibility to customers and ensuring effective follow-up until full resolutions of customer requests or issues
- 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Fluency in French, or/and English,or/and Spanish
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Excel
- Excellent communication and proactive customer service skills
- Ability to deal with multiple requests/tasks and prioritize
- Solid customer care experience or technology industry knowledge is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.