At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers in Morocco is looking an Application Specialist MRI.
- Deliver our Education Portfolio to our Customers for the assigned product lines during all the system lifecycle;
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction delivering handover and follow-up trainings to our Customers;
- Provide his/her knowledge to support our Customer in their clinical needs;
- Demonstrate the value of our products and services during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments;
- Collaborate with sales team, customer services engineers and marketing in order to develop our customers needs;
- Provide support during trades and congresses;
- Develop our education services portfolio in collaboration with the management team;
- Track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs.
- You have a degree in medical radiology techniques for images and radiography or Biomedical Engineering;
- You have experience in Magnetic resonance tomography and/ or Medical imaging;
- You have fluent French language as well as English;
- You are available to travel up to 80% across Morocco;
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow;
- You have curiosity and passion for innovative medical products and technology that enable to treat better our patients;
- You have exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills;
- Excellent teamwork;
- Customer oriented.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time