Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, seeks Machine Operators to join their team in Hayti, South Dakota. The Machine Operator is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is safely produced, in a timely manner. Previous machining or related experience preferred, but not required. We will train those with an excellent work ethic and self-motivation.
What We Offer:
- $19 – $26 per hour (based on skills and experience).
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Performance based bonus.
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Great management.
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Possess the ability to learn effective operation of CNC equipment.
- Ability to read and understand prints and instructions.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Sound like you?Take the next step and apply online by selecting the link below.