Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
- Responsible for the execution of bench scale bioreactor processes
- Correctly perform the following lab techniques: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples, cell growth rate, cell density, viability, metabolites consumption, and waste production
- Responsible for daily monitoring of the bioreactor and keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with small scale bioreactors (ambr250)
- Experience with media development
- Strong computer and communication skills; ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment; detail-oriented
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with overtime as needed.Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to West Point, PAare encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.