The Online Social Media Manager will be responsible for the tactical execution of social media marketing campaigns and activities. This position will have responsibility for the execution of the Miller Motte College Online brand through social media platform management. The position will report to the VP Online Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects/requests.
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to support and communicate ideas.
- Ability to produce routine reports and correspondence and communicate with colleagues.
- Thrives in an observation/coaching style environment.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Competent in priority setting.
- Project Management skills.
Strong computer skills including Google Docs and Sheets, in addition to industry-related software applications.
- Create, manage, and update social media content including: copy, images, and videos.
- Manage the social media calendar, tracking all campaigns, content, etc., and report on results.
- Coordinate across teams and departments to gather and generate content to be published across social media accounts and profiles.
- Execution of lead generation strategies to support organizational objectives.
- Identify and implement innovative social media strategies with internal and external teams.
- Prepare and communicate detailed analysis of social media content and landing page performance.
- Test and track various forms of social media content.
- Create design briefs based on data analysis and research.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and campaign concepts.
- Use tools to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Communicate deadlines, track progress and prepare regular summary updates.
- Participate in internal project status meetings and ongoing project schedule updates.
All other duties as assigned.
Ancora Education is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment decisions are made without regard to individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.