At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: Serving your customers is about more than just offering great products and being responsive – it’s also about protecting their payment data. The PCI Support Specialist supports Braintree merchants through the process of becoming compliant through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), a set of 12 security requirements mandated by credit card networks. We’re looking for a highly organized go-getter who wants to delight our customers by helping them through this complex process while maintaining Braintree’s white-glove service experience. After comprehensive training, this candidate should be hungry to play a pivotal role helping our customer base, which includes some of the most recognizable online companies, achieve and maintain this critical compliance through SecurityMetrics, our partner Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), and all other QSAs.
- Provide strategic guidance on which vendors PayPal and its entities which to partner with in each region.
- Support our internal stakeholders by establishing regular updates and communications.
- Regularly communicate PCI compliance status & PCI standards to our merchants.
- Work closely with our Support, Sales and Accounts teams to help navigate choppy PCI waters with our merchants
- Facilitate PCI training for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customer support reps and merchants respectively)
- A do-er – someone who is obsessed with details and getting things right
- Manage third-party compliance documentation
- Identify, communicate, and execute improvements on our current processes, tools, reporting and documentation
- Work to continuously learn about the PCI industry to better assist merchants and other stakeholders
- Perform quarterly PCI compliance reports and maintain partnering banks PCI programs
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.