PM Program Managers at Meta are passionate connectors and problem solvers. We develop and support the Product Management function, connecting the community between PMs at Meta and promoting ongoing skill development. The Manager of the PM Programs team is a leadership position at Meta for an experienced people manager to create and support the team to execute programs for the global Product Management function. In this role, you’ll lead a team of program managers who set strategy and drive initiatives to engage and develop the product management function. The ideal candidate is an experienced people manager who is committed to empowering their team, a future-focused leader who prioritizes and can lead the team through evolving changes. You are a skilled communicator with the ability to tailor information content and avenue to a variety of audiences. This candidate is an expert in program management who can build mutually beneficial relationships with multiple stakeholders on behalf of their team.This role requires program management experience and strong leadership skills with proven experiences in managing a team. This role requires you to lead and build a high performing team exhibiting strong people manager behaviors of showing care.
Manager, PM Programs Responsibilities:
- Actively solve for scale and agility through building effective team operating models and processes.
- Manage performance, career development, hiring, org structure, and ongoing support for the PM Programs team.
- Facilitate relationships between teams, to move PM Program initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Act as the team lead by managing escalated issues on all initiatives related to PM Programs through the right channels to resolve issues quickly and repeatedly.
- Champion diversity internally and externally by approaching programming with diversity, equity, and inclusion across all elements and experiences.
- 8+ years of related program or project management experience, with 5+ years of people management.
- Experience building, optimizing and scaling programs and teams.
- Communication skills in interacting with and influencing multiple cross-functional stakeholders and senior management. Experience communicating change management to a team.
- Track record of embracing ambiguity, driving a team to perform at their best, being detail-oriented, and delivering information in a highly organized manner.
- Experience in pivoting quickly and adapting to business needs while communicating and informing the team of shifting priorities.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]