Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Provides support for Solumina conversion of Excel Travelers to Solumina.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Track the conversion of Excel Travelers to Solumina
- Follow MOs through to completion
- Print the As built report and compare the results to Excel
- Schedule meeting with Quality and Ops to compare the results
- Keep track of which plans are in which stage of approval
- Assist in figuring out the API to tie MS Project IMS dates to Smartsheet rollup (specifically VID)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Follow-up and completion of tasks assigned
- Responds promptly to internal customer needs with sense of urgency
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect.
- Judgment – Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures including using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and wearing company issued badge when on company property; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Other Essential Duties
- Must have intermediate knowledge of computer applications including Excel, Word
Other Skills and Abilities desired but not required
- Basic Knowledge of ISO and/or AS9100
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/6 Sigma/Kaizen
- Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be US Citizen
- Due to Federal Contract requirements, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [Email available when viewing the job] or call [Phone number shown when applying]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.