We’re a rapidly growing company focused on spreading joy through excellent products. Since our inception in 2011, we’ve made our business successful with high quality products, honest marketing, and an eco-friendly business model. Great products at reasonable prices in what took us from a simple garage business to the thriving family run company we are today. But we know that we can neither grow nor help spread our message without help from great workers like you!
We’re looking for a part time/full time manufacturing associate to produce and ship our handmade products. Each employee is trained over a 6-month period to perform 12 completely unique tasks. As the amount of tasks you’ve been trained in increases, so will your pay! You’ll be hand making our one-of-a-kind bath and beauty products, giving it beautiful packaging, and finally ship out your products across the world! Nothing feels quite as satisfying as making, packaging, and shipping out your craftsmanship directly to thousands of eager customers!
We look for the following abilities and talents in our new employees:
· Ability to maneuver 50lb containers several times a day
· Fine motor skills
· Able to following written and verbal instructions
· A safety-first attitude
· Detail and quality-oriented outlook
· Professional and drama free
· Ability to work well in a task-to-time environment
· Trustworthy and reliable
· And a willingness to learn!
1. You find or are sent this information
2. You read it
3. It piques your interest or makes you believe it’s too good to be true
4. You tell us you’re interested
5. We give you a 5-minute phone interview
6. You come to meet the team, and see how awesome we are
7. You’ll be put on a 6-week probationary period, then you’ll move to official employee!
8. You tell everyone how amazing your life has become
9. Your friends come on over and you earn a sweet referral bonus – for each one!
More reasons to apply
· Excellent pay with promised raises
· A stable 4-5 day work week, Monday-Thursday (Or Monday-Friday, your choice!)
· Clear goals and expectations
· No direct interactions with customers, so be yourself and dress casual
· We operate in Poetry Texas at a residential address, so say goodbye to noise, smells, and traffic!
· Friendly coworkers
· Free lunches
· Climate controlled environment
· Clean, safe, and organized work space
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location